- Event Promotion Tips
Skiddle supports food and drink events!
- 25 Nov 2020
- 3 min read
The pandemic might have put a pause to certain things, but socialising with food and drink is coming back! Here at Skiddle, we’ve been passionate about listing events in line with government guidelines and helping our customers to get out, if they can and want to.
We’ve been supporting many food and drink events during this time. Here’s how we’ve helped…
Essential Skiddle tools guaranteed to sell out food and drink listings
- Marketing and event exposure. Using our platforms and data to help sell tickets.
- Custom built push notifications via the Skiddle App, targeted mailers and Social Media Pixel/Retargeting adverts.
- Events being featured on the Skiddle Event Discovery app, plus homepage coverage (this has significantly helped increase traffic on food and drink listings).
- Inclusion in personalised weekly newsletters and SEO optimization.
- Contactless entry & payment via Skiddle’s RapidScan app.
- Use of Skiddle features such as – Remind Me and Waiting List which has proven to sell out events.
- Constant support and advice from dedicated Account Managers, to help with event success.
Food & drink specific event features coming soon…
- Add on tickets for menu options.
- Events grouped and landing page found in the Skiddle Events Discovery, rather than lots of individual listings/sittings.
- Listing setup: music sections being optional rather than mandatory.
- Table ticket setups being really clear and fool proof. (Min/Max tickets per order, prefilled ticket detailed description example).
Check out some of the food & drink events already listing with Skiddle
- Digbeth Dining Club, running street food events in and around the Midlands.
- Oktoberfest UK, bringing authentic, cultural and Oktoberfest events to classic UK venues.
- Independent Liverpool. Independent Liverpool is about linking up all those little places that fill life’s little spaces.
- Gin Festival.
If you’re a representative at a venue, or a promoter looking for a suitable ticketing platform to list your events with, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Skiddle is currently the UK’s biggest What’s On guide, providing a free facility for event promoters across the UK to list their events online and sell tickets through our independent ticketing service. We currently work with over 35,000 UK and European promoters, at over 30,000 venues. We specialise in helping events through that critical growing phase by providing the marketing and technology support that you need. Start listing your events today!