2. Collection of Your Information We may collect information about you in a variety of ways:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register or at other specific times.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the site.
- Financial Data: Data related to payments, such as bank account and credit card numbers.
3. Use of Your Information Having accurate information about you permits us to:
- Improve our website and offer a more personalized experience.
- Process transactions.
- Send periodic emails related to your products or services.
- Follow up after correspondence.
4. Disclosure of Your Information We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
5. Security of Your Information We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other types of misuse.
6. Third-Party Websites The site may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest, which are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites or applications.