3. Disabling Cookies You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser’s Help option for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
4. The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies: Promotion Centre offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data through a form, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Analytics: This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Social Media: We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
6. More Information Hopefully, that has clarified things for you. If there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the features you use on our site.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.