- Skiddle News
Skiddle does Football!
By Ben Sebborn
- 18 Nov 2020
- 3 min read
We know what you’re thinking. Skiddle selling football tickets? However, during the pandemic, Skiddle has been working on widening our range of events so we can help our customers enjoy more of the things they love and access events which they are allowed to attend in line with new restrictions.
Recently, we’ve successfully brought on a number of tier 7 to tier 9 football clubs who have still been able to commence games (apart from in full lockdown) and here’s how we’ve helped them:
- Skiddle has the ability to capture and market a club’s data. Phone push notifications and pixel tracking adverts are especially effective here.
- Skiddle’s RapidScan app assists with contactless entry & payment. This can be used at multiple entries for reduced queue times.
- RapidScan collects customer’s information for track & trace.
- Auto-updated ticket box for website
- Reduced booking fees
- Advanced funds available
- Waiting List & Remind Me features capture customer information for marketing purposes before tickets are live or once an event sells out.
- ‘Tickets Selling Quickly’ & ‘Last Few Tickets’ prompts on the ticket box to increase sales conversions.
Football clubs we’ve helped so far are:
- Hastings FC
- City of Liverpool FC
- Mossley AFC
- Hanley Town FC
- St Helens FC
- AFC Darwen
- AFC Sudbury
- Sholing FC
- Eccleshall FC
In this new normal, the transition from paying at the turnstile with cash only to Skiddle’s RapidScan has been seamless and has allowed us to keep to schedule.
The use of tickets is not only easier, safer and quicker at the turnstile, it also allows us to all have already captured all of their information for track and trace.
Since we have teamed up with Skiddle, our dedicated account team are always on hand to help and answer all queries rapidly.
We would highly recommend Skiddle to all football clubs.
– Ronald McIlreavy, Chairman, Hanley Town FC
If you’re a representative at a football club looking for a suitable ticketing platform to list your games with, then contact email@example.com today.
Skiddle is currently the UK’s biggest What’s On guide, providing a free facility for event promoters across the UK to list their events online and sell tickets through our independent ticketing service. We currently work with over 35,000 UK and European promoters, at over 30,000 venues. We specialise in helping events through that critical growing phase by providing the marketing and technology support that you need. Start listing your events today!